What up lads, today I’m going to answer some stuff no one asked me so there’s a way to get to know me. I’ve found a list of questions and I’m going to explode some answers out right here.
The basics: my name’s Rebecca, I usually go by Becca, I’m eighteen years old, I love to create, read, socialize (sometimes), and try new things. I’m currently finishing up my sophomore year of college as a psychology and English major, but I’m planning on taking a gap year to get a better sense of what I actually want to do. Here’s me:
- When was the last time you climbed a tree? Last week.
- What skills would you like to master? Knife throwing, debate speaking, realist painting, rock climbing and stand up comedy.
- What’s your favorite drink? Tied between orange juice and iced coffee.
- Are you usually early or late? Late by like one minute so I can usually play it off but also I feel like everyone’s annoyed by me.
- What are some small things that make your day better? When it’s really sunny, when I can drive with my windows down and music extremely loud, when my cat walks up and cuddles with me, and when I can bust out some nice drawings that I actually like.
- Who’s your go to band or artist when you don’t know what to listen to? Fall Out Boy every time.
- What’s your favorite genre of book or movie? That specific group of dystopian young adult fiction where it’s like super the end of the world and everyone’s constantly dirty but somehow still attractive and the main plot points are fighting and stuff exploding plus bonus points if there’s some kind of zombie.
- What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read? Fiction is The Game series by Eve Silver and nonfiction is The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- What’s worth spending more on to get the best? I’ll be stingy on everything but my sketchbooks.
- What piece of entertainment would you erase from your mind so you could experience it again? Every Marvel movie ever and also World War Z and Tangled.
- What’s one thing you want but can’t afford? A NICE SET OF PAINTS.
- What do you wish you knew more about? Everything basically.
- What do you think the two types of people are? Those who live and those who wait.
- What’s something you’re self conscious about? Height and hair.
- What irrational fear do you have? Tight spaces and the Queen of Hearts.